Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Letter

Dear Ms Tapuke


My name is Charlese and I am  Cook Island and Maori. At 10 years old, I am the 2nd youngest of seven children. My brothers and sisters are Grace, Gerico, Elizabeth, Wakatere, Charles, Charlese, And Teokatai.

I love playing sports with my family and friends. I also love play Netball, Rippa Rugby, And Rugby.


My favourite subjects are Maths and Writing. I really like working in groups when I learn and use my Chromebook. I don’t like sitting at home and doing nothing because it’s boring and I have nothing to do.

I am really happy to be in room 2 for 2018 and do a lot of learning.

I am feeling so happy to see what I can learn and I am looking forward to learning somethings new.


[Charlese]

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlese!
    Thank you for sharing your letter - learning to swim is an awesome skill to have as a young person and as a adult! You will get a chance to practise waterskills next term when we have swimming lessons with Team 5.

    ReplyDelete